6 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves crushed garlic
1 basil leaf
8 cups baby spinach
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
1 medium baguette
1 package deli salami, sliced
1. Roast crushed garlic in 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Tear up the basil leaf and add to oil.
3. Add spinach and sunflower seeds. Sautée until spinach starts to break down and turn dark green.
4. Cook until sunflower seeds become golden brown and spinach breaks down.
5. Cut baguette into inch-wide slices and brush tops with the other 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
6. Fold individual salami slices and place on top of baguette slices; top with a spoonful of spinach mixture.
7. Bake at 375°F for 5-8 minutes, or until bread begins to brown.